Friday, August 26, 2011

Have yourself a Graceful weekend.


My loves, spring is in the air.

It's so, so glorious, I can smell so much promise of an amazing summer.

The cherry blossoms are blooming everywhere, bringing so much happiness.

So, this weekend I'm going to channel Grace. Lightness, joy, laughter and quiet excitement.

I'm going for a long early-morning walk with my darling friend, Sam, tomorrow morning.

Then to a beautiful-sounding cafe called Robyn's Nest in Elwood in the afternoon...

Before seeing one of my most-loved people, Jess, in the evening at a birthday party.

I speak to Jess on average, oh, four times per day. She brings daily joy to my life; and that of many others. And I haven't seen her for nearly 6 months, a long time sans face time with a dear one.

Hence the smiles. And the joy. And Grace.

Have a glorious time yourself. Pick some blossoms. Make a tea cake. And call a friend who you cherish but don't call enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment