Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Busy-ness.


My loves. I've missed you for the past few days.

The past week has been busy and involved, unfortunately, extended periods without the internets. But, here I am, a lil bit tired, and perhaps slightly frazzled.

I rode a horse called Zappa.

I sang along to the radio all the way to Melbourne.

I danced like a small child who has no rhythm but still thinks she is amazing to Mexican-inspired music on Saturday night.

But, I didn't do the limbo.

I had a Passiona spider in a moment of hangover weakness on Sunday. And LOVED every sip.

I laughed, and laughed and laughed.

So, although my little eyes are a wee bit tired and I'm losing my voice, the my spirit-lights inside are still shining very, very bright.

My heart is full. I hope yours is too.

Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment