Thursday, August 4, 2011

Saipua: soap + flowers.





I still dream about my bathroom at the Mercer Hotel, a favourite of the many, many hotel bathrooms I've experienced in my time travelling for work.

I don't think I'm alone in often thinking, 'Ooooooh if only I was in New York.' A sentiment unfortunately made worse by my arts-soaked friend Pip's constant Facebook updates on her fabulous New York escapades.

And, a sentiment made worse by my constant NY-based finds, including Brooklyn-based florist and soapmaker, Saipua.

Luckily I packed quite a few bars when I came back from the US in February but one day I will...run out. To hard to think about right now. Change the subject!

One upside of Saipua...they do travel anywhere to do floristry work.

But you have to pay for it...

Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment