Monday, August 1, 2011

Lizzie's Chop.



I love watching this video. I can watch it over and over again.

A couple of weeks ago my darling friend Lizzie cut off all her hair. She did as a show of support for her darling friend Holly who is facing the horrible big C.

Although she looks smoking hot at the end of this vid, I'm sure you can understand it was a big decision. Lizzie had never cut her hair (apart from trims).

Lizzie's brother Ben filmed the experience and it has since had over 4,000 views on Vimeo. He kindly uploaded it on You Tube for me so I could share it with you lot :)

Wonderfully, donations for the hospice where Holly is being treated have already doubled Lizzie's initial target.

There are many worthy causes in the world. If you think this one deserves a few of your hard-earned pennies you can donate here.

Otherwise, just watch it and send Holly some love and strength and Lizzie some yahoooos.

Would you shave your head/go super short for a good cause?

No comments:

Post a Comment