Sunday, January 8, 2012

Full circles.


I started this blog one year ago today (well really tomorrow because of time differences!)

It was my birthday and I was living in Los Angeles eating cupcakes and being thoroughly spoilt.  Well, today it's again my birthday and I'm now living back in Australia.  I have again been thoroughly spoilt but in very different ways. 

A lot can happen in a year.  A lot has happened in the past year.  Good, bad but thankfully not much ugly. 

I'm dubbing 2012 the Year of the Love.  Not romantic love (although who ever says no to that?), but just love in general.  Passion, inspiration, friends, family, dream-chasing, creating, relaxing, enjoying, revelling, exploring, adventuring.  Love. 

Happy wishes to my birthday brothers too: Elvis and Bowie.  Doesn't get much better does it?

p.s. Yes, that's me (or Ownself....) giving a random birthday lecture circa 1985/6.

No comments:

Post a Comment