Friday, March 2, 2012

Tiny Town Fete.



Hello loves. Golly gosh, I have been a slack little writer haven't I? I'm sorry. Do you forgive me? I hope so. I've been buuuusy!

So, my hometown fete was a great success last weekend. It looked and felt just how I wanted it to; well worth the severe lack of sleep and brainpower!

Most importantly though I had some insanely beautiful friends make the long journey to my small town to get involved, hang out and just be wonderful.

One such friend was blog superstar Whole Larder Love who took these gorgeous shots and posted about the little town. His post is well worth a look!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog, really enjoyed reading.

    A big hello and hugs from my current location at 300 kms north of the arctic circle, I wonder when I will make my way back to see all of you?

    xo,

    Maija

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Maija! So lovely to see your name in this space. Australia sends its love and hugs over your way!! We'd love to see you down here sometime!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete