Sunday, November 6, 2011

Colours of the Wind - photo love.













Earlier this year I came back home from the US for a holiday. As I'd missed my birthday I decided to have a belated celebration at my parents' property, Georges Reserve, with some of my nearest and dearest. It was so darn special.

That night inspired me to hold an annual Georges Reserve Gathering, each with a unique theme. And so, on Saturday 8 October, not long after my permanent homecoming, I hosted the first one...Colours of the Wind.

There was a welcome cocktail called Tom, drumming, vintage beehives, flowers everywhere, fires, interpretive dancing, tribal names, a locally caught trout and a teepee. And many, many wonderful people.

I posted a sneak peek here recently and wanted to share some more pics...so here you go. I hope you enjoy lovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment