Friday, November 25, 2011

Cheeky Fridays.


Oh dear ones this weekend is going to be so cheeky. Don't you think? The weather in southern Australia has been just glorious so I'm hoping it continues all weekend.

Tonight I'm going to hibernate in the ladypad and try to organise some of the chaos that comes with a move. I've discovered that I'm a hoarder. I'm also a really good spring cleaner but my habit seems to be to HOARD then 6 months later CULL. Then HOARD quickly again. Then CULL. You get the gist.

Tomorrow I'm going to go for a lovely long walk and a cuppa with my friend GG. And perhaps try to find the perfect dining table for the nest. And perhaps some lovely chairs like the two pictured above for my balcony. We'll see.

Then it's an action packed Sunday starting with brunch with Lady C, Sue and the MMs before hitting MarkIt and a special showing at the secretive Gallerie L'Orientaliste.

It's going to be just swell. Might just be jumpsuit time again. It's that exciting.

Giggle a little bit this weekend, ok?

p.s I took this pic at the glorious Greys Court National Trust residence in England. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment