Friday, September 2, 2011

I Heart Spring.


Happy Friday lovers.

Miss Spring, I'm so glad to see you. Isn't it just glorious? She has been sneakily peeking her head over ole man winter's shoulder and has now stolen the spotlight. Welcome to the stage...

So, in honour of her grand arrival I'm going to have a love-filled weekend in Melbourne which has cheekily taken the mantle as the world's most liveable city.

Tonight, I'm going to my first game of Australian Rules Football since my homecoming. I'm taking in my heart the words of some of my former (briefly) adopted countrymen, "clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose." Bring on the hot chips.

Then, I'm going to stalk my friends Sarah and Andy until they make me another tom yum cocktail, which has quickly become the signature drink at their little terrace.

And I'm going to take lots of Melbourne photographs. I had a ball chasing numbers around Elwood last weekend (which you'll see next week) and so I'm looking forward to doing some more exploring.

You know what, I just might wear a jumpsuit.

Whatever you do, I hope your weekend is heart-filled.

(p.s. I took this pic at the stunning Long Track Pantry in Jugiong just off the highway to Sydney. Scrumptious.)

No comments:

Post a Comment